Here you can find key links to government advice and other useful resources in regards to COVID-19.
Following the Government announcement the school is now open to all pupils. In the event of any bubble closures work will be provided on J2e (our virtual learning environment), information on how to access this can be found here J2e Information
If you have any other queries or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you.
Online Learning Help
All information regarding remote learning can be found by clicking on the box below
What to do if your child develops Coronavirus symptoms
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you or your child have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19:
- Get a PCR test as soon as possible, these can be booked using this website - Get a Coronavirus Test
- The full family should stay at home and not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
Anyone in your childcare or support bubble should also stay at home if you have been in close contact with them since your symptoms started or during the 48 hours before they started.
Lateral Flow Test
You can now access twice weekly lateral flow testing when you have a child attending primary school. More information can be found on the Government website
Please remember that lateral flow tests are for people who are not showing symptoms. If you or your child have symptoms you must book a PCR test.
Letters sent home with the children
Academic Year 2020/2021
- J2e home learning letter July 21 5SR
- J2e home learning letter July 21 5NB
- J2e home learning letter July 21 5MD
- J2e home learning letter July 21 2SS
- J2e home learning letter July 21 2GJ
- J2e home learning letter July 21 2CG
- Year 2 and 5 Bubble Closure 12th July 2021
- Year 5 Bubble Closure 12th July 2021
- Year 2 Bubble Closure 12th July 2021
- Full Re opening of Biggin Hill Primary School March 2021
- Full Re opening of School March 2021